Delight yourself with these delicious and convenient bananas pancakes! They are super easy to make as you only need really two ingredients: bananas and eggs! But I really enjoy adding cinnamon, non-alcoholic vanilla extract, shredded coconut and berries to make it even more delicious! The topping was made with frozen berry medley, which I warmed up and blended! These pancakes are low in calories and high in protein! They will not only recharge your energy, but also help you build muscle! They are an excellent pre or post workout meal!
- 1 tsp. organic extra virgin coconut oil (to lightly coat the frying pan)
- 1 mashed organic banana
- 1 tsp. organic shredded coconut
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- A dash of non-alcoholic vanilla extract (Optional)
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup frozen berry medley
- Mash a whole banana and mix with an egg. Add shredded coconut, cinnamon and a dash of vanilla extract. Coat the bottom of a skillet lightly with coconut oil. combine and mix everything; then, pour it into a frying pan. Cook as you would a regular pancake. Thinly slice the strawberries and arrange them on top of each pancake, stacking them up. Microwave frozen berries for 30 seconds. Blend them and pour over stack.